Thursday, July 10, 2008

Its been a While...



SO it has been a while since I've updated this. The rest of June was fun and finally summer outside. Justin and I traveled down to St. George to go to Justin's old mission companion and roommate, John's Wedding. The St George Temple is awesome! We have just been working and playing since then. Justin also got 2 of the 3 pins out of his finger from his surgery.... wahoo. Now his nail is just falling off and it looks even more painful then it ever did, but apparently thats not the case so thats good. The 4th of July weekend was fun, relaxing, and just spent the day with the Wirigs, then we watched the Thanksgiving Point Fireworks. Oh Micheal, Justin's youngest brother, got his mission call to Denmark!!! We are way excited for him, just feel bad he has to wait all the way until November to report to the MTC... eventhough we are VERY NOT sad he will be around that much longer... we love that he always is willing to go swimming, play games, or just whatever with us! On monday I had my Ultrasound to find out what I was having... I mean obviously it was a baby, just didn't know if it was a boy or a girl. So 20 weeks now, we know. Justin and I were sure it was a boy going in there, but then we were wrong. We are having a little baby GIRL!!! YIPPEEEE. I love girls.. I mean I love boys too, but I'm really excited its a girl. So, now its more real. I feel her moving everyday... and she tap dances on my bladder.... so I spend about 90% of my time in our pretty bathroom :) Everything is healthy and its the COOLEST thing to see your baby right there on the tv. I can't wait until November! Anyway, thats about it. I know it has arms, but they arent to be found in ANY of the pictures... I should have asked the lady

9 comments:

Ashley said...

Yay baby! Well... not "Yay baby", I mean "Yay, a baby!!!". Pretty sure you're not my baby! Unless you want me to call you that, and then I will. Probably be kinda weird though...

ANYWAY, I love her! I know most people won't be able to see this... but I can see her freckles already, promise! They're real cute. And... awwww... I just like her! I want to hold her! Basically I'm going to have to come down there with your Mom I think. oh! My heart is so squished right now! Aaaah!

Serena Laird said...

She is cute! Any names yet? I am living in Orem now. It is official...we are back in Utah and I couldn't be happier about that!

Anonymous said...

Oh no, what if she doesn't have arms???? No, I'm just kidding. On the top picture, right where her armpit is you can sort of see it. I'm sure she's not just tap-dancing in there, I'm sure she's probably tried to see how far she could dig her hands into you--I wouldn't worry.

melissa said...

A LITTLE GIRL!! AWWWW-there's gonna be a little sarah running around! I couldn't be happier for you sarah-shes going to be the cutest human being on this earth!!

Aubrey said...

I'm so excited for you! A little baby! We had better see you at some point during the girl's weekend, I want to see you and your belly! ...is that a weird thing to say? Well, I guess it's not as weird as Ashley calling you her baby. Perv.

stephanie said...

yay! laura told me it is a girl and i am so excited. i want to see you please! i am back from my trip and need to see that little baby in your stomach!! so cute!

Thomas Family said...

wow that's awesome that you're having a girl! I find out next week if I'm having a boy or girl...so excited. Your Mom told me your due date, and they just moved mine up by two weeks, so the race is on to see who has their baby first!! ;)

chelsey said...

So happy your having a little girl! She is going to be SOOO cute. It looks like you've been up to Washington?! (I've been stalking you on facebook) Please post all about it! I love knowing what's going on in your life....and how the little baby's doin!

Amy Nielson said...

Sarah! Congrats on your baby girl :) It's so good to hear from you. I'm glad to hear you're doing well and are living the good life!!

I will definitely check back and see how you're doing! It was so good to see your dad the other day... I still have a super special place in my heart for Ensign Ranch, it's definitely my happy place!! (Well, that and SafeCo Field).

Keep in touch!!