Monday, January 12, 2009

Baby Blessing!!



Carter and Taylor, 5 days apart, cousins!

SHe is a little shy!



It is impossible for our family to all make normal faces in a picture. But it was fun to have them all here! My Aunt Tara and Uncle Eric came with their kids Helena, Olive, and Peter!


Just having a good time. They made an awesome lunch, Cafe Rio Salad, but BETTER!!! Seriously it was so good.
My sister and Her husban Oscar.. and my littlest sis Larisa on the right, she is moving down here for school this year!!! YiPPEE!!
Taylor was blessed by her Daddy on the 28th of December. Family and friends all came and it was super! I feel so grateful to be part of this Church! Carter was also blessed by my dad earlier that morning.

8 comments:

Vanessa said...

wow...she looks so precious! and the christmas pictures look like SO much fun! I love all the matching! So fun! congrats again...do you love mommy life?! getting more sleep i hope!

Kassandra said...

Sarah, your family is beautiful and you look AMAZING!

RIndi said...

She is ADORABLE! I love her blessing outfit! These pics are darling! And you have such a cute little family!

Anonymous said...

Taylor is so sweet. It's cool to see your family. I was wondering why Carter's hair was so dark, but now I know.

Carrissa Hellewell said...

What a beautiful dress! And your sisters baby and yours together are so sweet!

melissa said...

Sarah, your hair is getting so dang long!! man, your one hott mamma:). You and your cute little girl are just beautiful!

chelsey said...

What a beauty! That dress is so, so pretty. She is really growing up! What a cute family you guys have now! I couldn't be happier for you guys!

Laura and David said...

hey there skinny!! i'm so proud of how decked out she was for her blessing!! even jewelry! she's getting so big. i here your visiting malibu. have fun, let us know if you hit up orange county.