Wednesday, March 25, 2009

4 Months Old and 1st Trip to Washington

Well, Taylor and I took a quick trip up to Washington for a wedding and to visit family. My friend Jana came with us to visit her fam as well. IT was a fun trip. Taylor did really well on the airplane and Charmed everyone with her smile and laughs.... EVERYONE.. the pilot, some jamaican guy on the plane was staring and then said.."WHOA SHE MOVED!!!" hahaha, "I thought she was not real, WHOA she moved again" I get that a lot. Come on people, I am almost 24. I don't exactly carry a baby doll all over anymore. We got to spend time with my parents and sisters and went out to dinner with my brother. Justin had to stay home for school, but we sure did miss him so much. I hate going places without him. I played a video of him and Taylor for her every night before bed and she would just grab the video camera and smile really big and talk back to him. SO CUTE. Anyways, FUN times.









Here is Taylor in some of her cowgirl get up. Clearly Lovin it!
She also LOVES Uncle Kimball!!! He played her songs and she fell right to sleep. She gives him the biggest smiles!
Taylor loved the Airplane rides!

11 comments:

Southern Belle said...

FUN! I am taking Cheyenne to Washington in a couple of weeks for the first time too! And I am going for a wedding and Cheyenne will be 4 months- crazy! I am glad you had fun, I hope Cheyenne will be okay on the plane with the take-off and landing...

Aubrey said...

Oh, how much fun! She sure is cute! ..and you are too!

Chelsea said...

Sarah, you cut your hair and it looks so cute! How is Jana? I haven't seen her since probably your wedding. Taylor is adorable, of course. We never got together for lunch--we need to try again!

stephanie said...

cute hair sarah!!! i love it.

Ashley said...

OMGosh! Shut up! I love love LOVE her cowgirl outfit! I want to squeeze her! (Well, only a little bit. I don't think it will hurt!) Did you find an Easter dress yet?

Danielle and Fam said...

Cute Cute pictures...Joss is standing here saying "baby baby, I wanna hold her!" PS I love your haircut it looks GREAT!

Anonymous said...

That's great that you had such a good trip. That's such a strange comment he made--what's even weirder was that you said people say it all the time. What are they trying to say? Maybe they're just saying that she's so cute--like a doll.

Vanessa said...

hey you. fun stuff. its so great to see your family too. miss all ya all. hey- we've been making some bows, so send me your address at vcjansen@hotmail.com, and i'll make ya one! any specific colors? easter dress? we're making them tomorrow night, so let me know!

Mikale said...

i love your hair, sar! You aw beeyoutiful

Williams said...

you have come far from watching the evil hamster.

Mark and Racquel Stallings said...

OH she is a doll! That is so lucky that she was so good! I am terrified of flying with a baby, but after reading your experience makes me feel better. Now we just need a place to go. How fun, what a sweetheart you have!