Thursday, April 16, 2009

Easters!

Easter was a blast this year. Loved it. We spent the weekend with with Wirig bunch and ate lots of yummy food and made girl bows, and had a big ol easter egg hunt. Taylor wanted in on the action so we gave her some eggs to play with. I really think she cannot wait to jump up and run around with all her fun cousins. She just watches them all the time. I also got to see some old friends/roommies. Mikale was out from DC and Em I got to see. We all met up at BYU and talked and had a good ol time. I miss my friends! Everything is great here still. Justin is getting ready to take all his finals this week. Then back to school for the spring. Yippee. Here are some pictures of Easter weekend. Um, i didn't have my camera for the fun times.








5 comments:

Anonymous said...

She seems so happy, I guess it's true when they say that little children smile more than the rest of us.

Danielle and Fam said...

Ilove that girl! Thanks for hanging with me all weekend...I had a blast! Love ya'll!

Thomas Family said...

Love that bow!

Vanessa said...

cuteness!! i love the doe eyes look. she's such a cutie! glad you had such a great easter...and yay that ya'll are done for now with finals right?!? :) Tay's so adorable!

RIndi said...

Oh my gosh she's so cute! I love her headband and bow! What a cute family!