Wednesday, June 3, 2009

"Oh What Do You Do In The Summer Time?"

"Do you swim in a pool to keep yourself cool, and watch all the clouds roll by? Is that what you do? SO do I!!!"



Sun in the eyes is not cool but loves Hangin' in the shade!


Little Gremlin Smile:

She almost has the whole crawling thing down.. she will take a few steps or whatever, but then flattens herself on the ground.. its like an inchworm movement. She is getting big!

I also started school again, taking online classes. It's great so far! Yippeeee for summer!

9 comments:

Danielle and Fam said...

That's a cute girl in the pool! Can't wait to see her again! Love you guys!

Chelsea said...

Sarah! She is so cute and I need to see her (and you of course!) We have got to get together. I will call you. And that is awesome you started summer school. I hope its going well!

katie and beej said...

So cute! We should have been out there with you:) But, that was hilarious about her trying to kiss the picture, or eat it... whatever she was doing. It's so fun to have her and Em so close in age, they will be BFF's for sure!

stephanie said...

cute baby girl. and cute mama sarah!

Serena Laird said...

I love her!!!!!

Ashley said...

That is the perfect sized pool for her! Cuteness!

Anonymous said...

I love how happy she is! I think that is a great post title.

Mark and Racquel Stallings said...

OH she is so cute! I love your little pool, that is perfect! Sounds like fun...

chelsey said...

The pool is such a life saver! Even for me in this dang Texas heat!:) Hope you guys are enjoying your summer!!!