Monday, March 22, 2010

Families ARE Forever!


This past week I have felt so blessed to know that I have a knowledge of the plan of happiness, that I get to be with my family for eternity. There is no end, I love it! My heart is squished with love for my two families...Katz's and Wirig's... but I am super grateful that Justin and I have made the best decision to be married for time and ALL eternity, and now our little Taylor and this other little little on the way are always going to be with us.. plus the other ones that I don't know about yet... I love family... but mostly I love these guys....

One of my favorite hymns:

"I have a family here on Earth. They are so good to me. I want to share my life with them through all Eternity.
Families can be together forever, through Heavenly Father's plan. I always want to be with my own family, and the Lord has shown me how I can. The Lord, has shown me how I can."

~I teach the primary every sunday, and when they sing this, I cry like a baby... how embarrassing, but I just love those dang little kids!

4 comments:

Jen said...

I love that. :) IT is so comforting to know that this isn't it. She's adorable Sarah!

Chelsea said...

What a sweet family. Can't wait to see a little belly on you! We still need to plan a day in April to get together!

Anonymous said...

i love it sarah, what a perfect reminder:)

and i'm sure its so easy to love your family when there so fetching cute!

melissa elder

RIndi said...

I love that song too. I sang it at my cousins funeral when I was 7 and it's always had a special place in my heart! I'm sure being pregnant doesn't help any when the kids sing by the way! Thanks for this sweet thought!