Thursday, January 20, 2011

2011

Its a new year. yay. For new years eve we hung out with the whole wirig crew and had a fondue dinner thing. It was fun. The kids always have so much fun when they are together.
Playing ring around the rosies...
The Little Cousins...
Kimball's Birthday Dinner
Taylor was so excited to Give uncle kimball birthday presents at work, and cried for him when we left because he was on his lunch break and she didn't get to see him.
My family came out for a week and half and hung out. Loved it. Here we are at tucanos. Just missing my big brother who had to stay in seattle and work
Taylor loves working out with me. Ha. She picked out her outfit, and I love it. Just getting her snack afterwards.
Here is little chubby skylar. 4 months old now.
Taylor always has to "hold it". But "it" could probably hold taylor instead.
While my mom was here we drove down to st. george for a day and played with my grandma.
At the Childrens museum in salt lake. Taylor thought it was amazing that paper could fly over a fan
She just is shopping and she was LOVING that everything was her size. She loves going to the real store.
Riding a huge plastic horse with her cousin carter
Taylor and carter. 5 days apart. They LOVE each other and NEVER fight when they are together.


And here is a video of taylor singing the 1st article of faith. She loves to sing

6 comments:

Marci LeBaron Watson said...

Are you kidding me? Your little Taylor is hilariously adorable! Let's not forget baby Skylar, she's beautiful! Looks like you are having an awesome life! I expect nothing less from you Sarah dear. :D

Carrissa Hellewell said...

I haven't actually ever heard taylor! That was super cute!!

Anonymous said...

I seldom leave comments on blog, but I have been to this post which was recommend by my friend, lots of valuable details, thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Awwww.

Nadia said...

The girls are so cute and they have so many little cousins around. That must be so fun :)

Mark and Racquel Stallings said...

OH your kids are so cute! I can't believe your little one is already 4 months... time goes so fast. We LOVE the childrens museum around here too. I also couldn't get over the work out outfit... cracks me up!