Wednesday, May 7, 2008

News and More....

Well its been an exciting, crazy, long/fast couple of months! First of all some news that hasn't exactly been announced officially. So, Justin and I will be having a baby in November. I guess technically I will be HAVING it, but he will have it.. make sense? yeah, anyway. We are really excited! We had the first appointment last week and got to hear the little heartbeat. I hope those appointments get less and less awkward! haha. Anyway, everything is going great. The doctor said everything seems to be going perfect. The heartbeat is "strong"... however he can figure that out, beats me, but I'll take it. So yeah, Im done with the 1st trimester so hopefully the sickness of smells and taste and looks of things will go away, and I will be a happier person.. cause last few months I would be one of the 7 little dwarfs named GRUMPY! So sorry justin! He really takes good care of me no matter what, he's the best! Other news, all of my girlfriends are home from their missions and have seen them in the past few months.. except one. I LOVE it! We had a little bridal shower for one of my favorite people ever! And there it was a little reunion of the "oldies" from Raintree!
More news... Jazz Games! Yep, watch them all without fail, but they are doing good at least!
Its feeling like summer out there finally which gives me hope. I cant wait to just be warm always!

10 comments:

Bekah said...

Congratulations! Heck! All my little friends are getting pregnant! Did you know Courtney is pregnant too, due in December! I had my first in November...the birthstone is ugly! LOL! But it's a good month. What day are you due?

Serena Laird said...

Yeah, the appts. get less evasive if you know what I mean...at least in the second trimester. From what I hear they get more awkward towards the end! Can't wait! I am soo excited for you guys!

Nadia said...

Congratulations!!! I am so excited for you. I love being a mommy, having the little guy here is totally worth the morning sickness and what not! Again I can't get over how excited I am for you!
btw, here is our updated new blog link: sncates.blogspot.com
Love you!!!

~Its Me Photography~ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Megan Miley and Chris said...

Yay! I guessed it in the last couple posts. Congrats! I love being a mommy! You are going to be such a good mom. You are so much fun. Oh yes the appointments get a bit more awkward at the end... but at least you don't have to deal with any of that until about a month before you have the little one. Just the heartbeat and ultrasounds until the end. Fun stuff! haha

Danielle and Fam said...

Your finally out with the news! Hurray...I'm going to be the best Aunt EVER!
Love ya

melissa said...

Sarah!!!!! Man, I CANNOT BELIEVE the first trimester is already over!! and i seriously have to laugh at the smells and food, man, i promise sometimes i dread being pregnant just for those reasons, but i'm sure the outcome weighs everything out:). and seriously, i'm so happy you posted those pictures, its been lightyears since i have seen any of those girls! Soo FUN!!

chelsey said...

Holy cow! So much good news in there! Yay for the baby! Glad to hear it's healthy! And I look forward to hearing if it's a boy or girl so I don't have to keep saying 'it.' Love those good old reunions...I can't believe everyone is back now! SO CRAZY!!!!!!!

Marvia said...

Hey Sarah!!! Congratulations on the baby! I'm way excited because I'm having a baby in November too!!! :) So fun, I hope you're starting to feel better, I was sick with Audrey and it wasn't fun. Love ya!

Marvia said...

I'm due the 28th of November but I have a weird body issue which means I have to have babies c-section (learned about this issue the hard and long way... 24 hours of labor before ER c-section). Anyway, so the doctor said that she'll be taking the baby out before then before I get soooo huge and there is no room in my body. :) More information than you probably wanted to know but there it is. Love ya!