Tuesday, May 13, 2008

St George and the TRIP...

Well we went to St George again this past weekend.. which was a well needed break from here!!!! I love going down there and hanging out with the family and in the sun! Ok so on the way down, Justin drove, I sat passenger, and Kara (sis-in-law) sat in the back. We got dell taco and ate as we drove. The problem is that I started drawing in the car after that and um... about an hour and a half outside of St George... I started feeling queezy and told justin to pull over NOW... but it didnt happen fast enough. So I tried to hold it in.. but couldnt.. instead.. I lost everything I had eaten that whole day onto my lap... my hair, and covered my face. Finally we pulled over and it Grossed me out so bad that it just kept making me you know "sick" all over. I had to get out... and Justin had thrown up too because it was so gross. So it was a LOT to clean up.. I had to stand outside in the freezing cold and it was starting to rain... so I changed infront of cars passing, had to put my hair up in my hat cause I couldnt stand the smell of my hair. I still reaked and it was a long trip the rest of the way there. It was really funny though. We just laughed about it all weekend.
We got there and the kids all met us outside. I had some laundry to do so did that... then we just hung out all weekend. Played games, swam, watched movies, bbq. It was also little niece's 1st birthday. She is so cute! Had cupcakes and a yummy dinner. We went back sunday and spent mothers day over at the Wirig Home. So its been adventures and fun the past week! I love my family!


Joss loved her new stroller.
Warning: below is a sick picture.. if you dont want to look at it.. DONT.



And I know this is sick and I didnt have this picture on here at first but... whats a good story without a good picture huh?! Thanks justin for making sure we have pictures of EVERY thing EVER








12 comments:

Danielle and Fam said...

I can't believe you posted that picture!!! YUCK! You guys are so funny. I love when ya'll come down it makes my life sooooo much better. See you soon!

chelsey said...

hahahahahahhaa! Sarah that is the funniest, most horrible story ever! That would've been so funny to watch...and I loved that Justin puked too. SO funny! Sounds like other than that little incident you guys had a fun weekend! Yay for those!

Bekah said...

Get gallon zip loc bags and put them in your car/purse/anywhere you don't have access to a garbage can. Also, later in pregnancy get a plastic cup and keep it in your car...let me just say, sometimes you can't make it to a bathroom on a long trip, or at least feel like you can't and at least you have a place to take care of business LOL! Pregnancy is fun!

Anonymous said...

Yeah... the ziplock bag thing is a must!! And make sure that you have one undone AT ALL TIMES!! It is the worst when you grab one and can't get it open in time! so... just for future reference!

Aubrey said...

Hahaha, Sarah I love this story. I also like that Justin puked as well! Awww, sympathy puke, how cute. Or rather it was probably just him getting grossed out. Anyways, funny story and I'm glad we have a picture for our viewing pleasure. You got yourself good with that one!

Thomas Family said...

Sarah! Hey girl! That's awesome that you are prego, I am too! I'm due Dec. 21st, what's your due date? Keep me updated, we can be sick together :)

:) Courtney

Ashley said...

Ewwwwww! S!

Serena Laird said...

So gross! I keep a little bathroom size garbage can with me whereever I go and I line them with grocery bags. It has saved me on many occasions. I have thrown up in some weird places. It is weird because now, I will throw up and then just move on like nothing happened. I don't care who sees or how disgusting I looked or sounded. Whatev!

Carrissa Hellewell said...

Oh man! That is no fun! Congrats on being pregnant though, I think I heard about it from your mom earlier! Yay! You will love it! I am going to put a link to your blog on mine...hope thats ok! :)

melissa said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, oh my gosh Sarah!!!!! I honestly feel so bad!! That dang pregnancy can do all sorts to your stomach i have heard. YOu handled it like a champ, but the best part was not only that you got a picture, but that justin started throwing up too! That story was well worth posting:)

Anonymous said...

I think I, just like everyone else, had a laugh at that post. Thanks for posting that. I'm blogging now too.

Love,

Meagan

Vanessa said...

hey girl...NICE! hope you are feeling better, since you are now what 20 weeks?! well, not sure if i should say this, but your boobs look HUGE in that picture! sorry- i know pregnancy changes things...but girl, you have changed since h.s.! :) have fun!