Friday, August 15, 2008

Wirig Reunion!




The First weekend of August was MY first Wirig Family Reunion! I loved meeting all the new cousins and seeing everyone else again! I love how big this family is and how close everyone is... the love just radiates around everyone! I am so blessed to be part of it. It was named the Wirig Roundup 2008. There was a lot of food and swimming, s'mores making, talent show, birthday party, baby shower, girl time/boy time, and games and horse back riding. Sunday morning, everyone got together at an outdoor spot by the Timp Temple and had a little meeting sharing testimonies of family and this true true gospel I am also lucky to be part of. A lot of the time during the reunion I got really emotional, but I was pretty great at holding it back, because these days, I am a bawl baby!.... you know, didnt want to come accross as a cry baby to my new family :) But it really just hit me how blessed I am, to be part of the Katz family, but also to now be part of the Wirig Family Forever! My heart was squished and
still is just thinking about it. I love all of them! They are great examples to me!

Justin being a cowboy He is! -------------> Baby in the belly

Cotton Candy, Grandma and Grandpa Wirig, Mother-In-Law with the grandkids
And here justin and Danielle performing Greese Karaoke
SO FUN!!!!!! Can't wait for the next one!

ALso right now, we are just getting ready for this little girl to come be part of our little family here in November. Its crazy she is only 3 months away. Justin has been working hard, painting her room, and we just get more and more excited every day!!!

8 comments:

Jen said...

Looks like they know how to put on a family reunion! I love the picture of all you pregnant ladies!! So cute.

Aubrey said...

Awww, Sarah, I can't wait to meet your little baby too! That picture of all you preggies is so adorable. It looks like combined, you all span the different trimesters. Did you plan that for the picture!? If so, you did a great job! Anyways, miss seeing you, hope all is going well!

Lisa said...

Sure love you, Sarah! You are awesome. Looking forward to meeting your new little one.
Thanks for so much fun at the reunion.
Love,
~Aunt Lisa

Bekah said...

Very cute Sarah! And holy moly, pregnancy has made you...um grow (and I'm not talking about your belly ;)YOu look fantastic! I'm excited for you and gathering up some cute little girl things to send you. I'll probably send them out in mid-september!

Anonymous said...

What a cool family reunion! Wow, I've never seen your hair so long. Mine is about that length too.

Thomas Family said...

How fun! I love the picture of all the pregnant ladies, so cute ;)

Linda Melville Block said...

What a beautiful pregnant lady!! And a little girl!! Woo hoo!! Some of us had to wait till baby #4 to get pink!! Lucky you!! Guess a visit in the near future is out.... :( Love you girl!!

Marvia said...

We are having a boy. :)