Monday, November 23, 2009

The Best TWO Years!


So we celebrated our 2 year anniversary on the 17th! Crazy how time flies when you are having a blast! So much has happened since then its crazy. We have a one year old. This was our first time we could actually celebrate it because last year I just had taylor like 4 days before. Justin is a great husband and an AWESOME dad! He helps me out so much in every way and I love that! He is the best at everything he does and has huge dreams that I know we will accomplish one day! For our anniversary, since we are a weee bit excited for christmas he did the 12 day of Anniversary. it was pretty creative. Everyday he had a little note poem thing and then a present that came in twos. Like 2 shoes for bowling one day, or dinner for two, movie for two, two games, earrings and necklace... etc. I loved every day and couldnt wait to see what he would come up with! Anyway I am grateful for everyone that has touched our lives, its been for good, and we literally love everyone. And now my heart is squished! Happy thanksgiving everyone!

Here are just a couple pics I could find from our wedding. Full of family, friends, and fun!

5 comments:

Jen said...

Congratulations! It goes by so fast. And you guys are such a cute couple.

Carrissa Hellewell said...

Yay! happy anniversary!

Marvia said...

I'm so glad you're happy! Congratulations.... in my opinion... marriage just gets better. :)

Chelsea said...

Sarah, you are gorgeous. I love how you are always so quick to comment on my posts--right after I post them! 2 years has gone by fast, but then again, think about how much has changed! Are you still in school right now? How's it going?

Ashley said...

Haha why am I so mad?!