Sunday, November 15, 2009

First Birthday!


Welp, Taylor is 1, which I can hardly believe. Seems like just a year ago we were in the hospital and she was born! Crazy. :) I love that little Little so much and now I can't even imagine our lives without her in it! She is hilarious. She is walking ALL over the place, singing and dancing and Leading ANY music that plays. She is probably the happiest baby EVER. She loves everybody too. She is kinda turning into a little sassy bossy bum but hopefully we can simmer that down some how. So yeah! Happy birthday Tay!




9 comments:

Chelsea said...

What cute pictures. Sarah, I seriously cannot believe you have a 1 year old. It doesn't seem that long ago to me that we were living together. It is so crazy how fast time goes by. She is adorable and I'm glad you have her!

Jen said...

So cute! I need to see that little one!

Anonymous said...

The last two look like your engagement pictures, only now there's three!

Danielle and Fam said...

Hey buddies! Those are cute pictures guys...I wanna copy for myself k? love ya! Happy birthday Tay Tay!

Jacob and Melanie Hopkinson said...

I don't believe it! She is such a cutie. Happy Birthday Tay!

Carrissa Hellewell said...

Way cute family pics Sarah! Love them!!

Mikale said...

I always knew she'd take after me! Keep on leading that music, Taylor! She's adorable and so are you. Love you guys!!!

KYoho said...

Love those pictures! Can you believe our babies are 1?

chelsey said...

Sarah! I can't believe you have a ONE year old! She is so adorable! Happy two years to you guys too! You guys are just one Happy family!:)