Friday, February 26, 2010

Now Announcing...





So, we have been busy with school and life, but it doesn't stop us from having fun. I guess now I can officially announce that we are having another baby in September! We are really excited. Had the first doctor appointment today and we got to hear the fast little heart beat! Love that sound! Everything is looking good and we are just excited.

Made this little sweatshirt for taylor to wear... thats how she told Justin the good news... she went up to him and said "baby"

She is the cutest... I don't know how this next one will be, but if its at least as half as good as her, we will be happy happy!

14 comments:

Megan Miley and Chris said...

Yay!!!!! Congrats you guys. You already have one cute one do it again! : )

Dani said...

Woo hoo! Congratulations!

Vanessa said...

CONGRATS! when is your due date...i'mi aug. 24th...we'll share in the long hot summer together!

Aubrey said...

CONGRATS!! Yay! So exciting!

Marci LeBaron Watson said...

Wow! I can't wait for you guys. i still want to meet your lil girl before your next girl/boy will be here! Congrats Sarah. I love how you told Justin. :D

Jessi said...

Congrats! That's so exciting! Taylor's a doll.

KYoho said...

AWESOME!!!! how are you feeling?

Jen said...

YAY! Congratulations guys!

Nadia said...

Congratulations! I'm very excited and happy for you.

Carrissa Hellewell said...

Congratulations! I have to confess. I did find out at Ashley's baby shower a couple weeks ago...Someone let it slip between a few of us...But I was SO excited for you!

chelsey said...

Whaaat?! YAY! I'm so happy for you guys! I can't wait to hear what you're having!

RIndi said...

Congratulations! Wow! I can't wait to hear how it all goes!

melissa said...

CONGRATS SARAH!!! THATS FANTASTIC NEWS!!! i think you and your husband should produce as many as those little girls as possible. she is adorable!!

Chelsea said...

Oh Sarah!!! Congrats!!! how exciting!