Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Too Long



So, again, its been way too long since I have posted anything on here and way too much has happened. I hope I can remember most everything that has been going on. First of all it was Justin's birthday at the end of January, and so, we followed our tradition of going to the Jazz game after being stuffed by Tucanos.

Then we went to California, it was for my grandpa's funeral, but it was still a great time with Family.. a lot that I haven't seen for years and years! We went to the beach, walked around the city, and just hung out. Taylor HAD to push the stroller the whole time, which made time go by slower than we would have liked but she is a big girl.. 15 months old and 17 pounds!



And then it was Valentine's day. I have to say I love this holiday. It just reminds me how lucky I am to have the husband and family that I do. I love them all! Justin's sis Danielle and her fam were up for the holiday and its always a blast to play with them. We all went to the dino museum here at Thanksgiving point.


So I am re-committing myself to blogging once a week, I have gotten so bad and this is going to be an exciting, fun filled year!

4 comments:

stephanie said...

your baby is so big and cute!! such a cute little family.

Jen said...

Looks like fun!

KYoho said...

your girl is only 17 pounds? Wow, I'm glad I'm not the only one with a teeny tiny girl! Alayna is a couple weeks older than her and is 18 pounds!

Anonymous said...

How come you seem to always be having so much fun? I've noticed that you're always going to all these fun events--every month. Quite jealous.