Monday, June 21, 2010

Happy Fathers' Day, Birthday, and Summer


Its been a good month. It started off with my 25th birthday that I got to celebrate with family. Fathers' Day was a good day. I am grateful for all the dad's in my life. Justin is an awesome dad. Taylor LOVES her daddy, in fact she doesn't call for me when she wakes up or is sad, its "daddy". But I love that. It's only "mommy" when she gets hurt. We are grateful for him and all he does for this family. We had a picnic and then went to dinner at the Wirig house. After we got to go spend some time with his grandparents. Taylor LOVES them and instead of calling them grandma and grandpa Great its Grape. WE showed her a picture of them and she smiles and says "grapes!" They are so sweet and we love them so much! It was a good day. Now one month from tomorrow Justin's sis and mine too, gets home from her mission in Kirtland! Can hardly wait!
Grandma and Grandpa "Grape"
Loves her daddy!
My awesome family
Fun fun
Tay with her cousin "grantie" and she loves him too
Birthday BBQ with new soft serve ice cream machine!!
Swimming time

Happy summer

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

Sar you are too cute.