Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Yee Haw Rodeo & A St. George Quickie


We got to go to the Lehi Rodeo on friday. That was a blast. Justin had never been to one, and I love them. We went with our friends from the ward who are expecting twins. So it wasn't all the comfy sitting on the bleachers but it was worth it.
We took a quick trip down to St. George Saturday morning to move my grandma down there. So that was fun to visit with her and then of course stop by and visit the Squires family... who talked us into staying the night. Its fun to have family all over. Pretty much WAY too hot for me down there in the summer to live, but its a nice visit everytime!
Oh and everything is going good with being pregnant besides feeling like I am so filled with water that you could throw me in a pool and I would just float. 27 weeks down... too many to go.

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

Love rodeos! And of course St. George too. And you. :)