Friday, November 19, 2010

3 Years


Well it was our 3 year anniversary on the 17th. We celebrated by going out to dinner at Christopher's in SLC and then to the Jazz game! It was a blast. My sisters watched the kids, so it was fun to just be able to be the 2 of us for a while! We both are big jazz fans and actually started dating because of us playing basketball in our BYU ward together. We have had a ton of things happen these past few years! Including 2 KIDS!!! Crazy! I love that we are married FOREVER. I'm grateful for temples, that we could be sealed together for eternity and now my girls are always going to be with us! He's an awesome dude, and I'm grateful for every second of our lives together! Life is good!

4 comments:

Jenny said...

Love It! I'm so happy for you guys. :) I agree...Life is good!

katie and beej said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
katie and beej said...

Sar,
You've been commenting so much on our blog that I wanted to respond to what little conversation we could have:)
We were sad we missed Mike's thing today. It's hard being so far away when EVERYONE is there. It only makes us feel more lonely. But we are happy and making the best of things. Taylor and Sky looks so cute and are getting so big. Only about 3 more weeks till we get there. I can't wait!

The Merrills said...

What a sweet couple.. congrats you two!! :)