Monday, November 29, 2010

Grateful

This past week has been great. I love thanksgiving time and that we get to spend a whole day thinking of the blessings in our lives. We spent thursday with Justin's parents since we couldn't get up to Washington this year. I'm so glad that I feel just as at home there as I do with my family. My little sister came over too, so that was fun. Dinner was SUPER and I stuffed myself silly. A few years ago, my back went out and caused me not to be able to go on my mission. I was super bummed, but turned out that I met Justin right then, and now I have 2 beautiful girls. the other day, that same thing happened, and luckily Justin was home so he could pick me up off the floor, and give me a blessing. I feel blessed to have a husband that can do that and that he took care of me and these crazy kids like a champ. I'm grateful for awesome friends throughout my life that have been there for me. And for my family that I feel so blessed to have. I love my life.
Skylar at 2 months old now...

Taylor's 1st snow experience
Sisters...

They love each other, and I love that
And this pic best describes their personalities.
They are funny little kids

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whoa, I didn't know that you were going to go on a mission, where to? By the way they both look beautiful, how fun to have two children, two little sisters now.

Alli said...

So cute sar! I love you so much, i am so glad that you are a part of my life, dinner was so fun the other night!

Carrissa Hellewell said...

Sooooo sweet!!! I love them..I wish I could meet that cute baby of yours! I am so glad your hubby was there to help you!! I hope that things are going better for you! We are thinking of you!