Monday, December 10, 2007

Christmas is HERE!

Well for me, the wedding stuff has pretty much simmered down and now I get to think about Christmas! My favorite holiday! I love just driving in the snow, listening to Christmas music and seeing all the lights and half melted snowmen. We get to go home to Washington for Christmas this year, which will be nice to be home for a little bit. We got our tree up and our little home all decorated and been watching movies like, "White Christmas".. the all time greatest Christmas movie, "A Christmas Carol".. the old one, which honestly scared me. Anyway, I love this time of year! I hope everyone is enjoying this Holiday seaon!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

YIPEE CHRISTMAS!

chelsey said...

YEAH!!!!!!! I didn't know you had a blog! Woohoo! I love your pics! You two look so in Love!!!

Mark and Racquel Stallings said...

I second chelseys Yeah!!!! I didn't know you had a blog either until I stumbled on it today! I was so pumped to read about what you have been up to in the last little while... looks like a lot! I was sad I wasn't able to go to your wedding it looks like it was beautiful though! I'll be checking back!

melissa said...

all i want to do after reading that post is sit and watch movies all day and just snoogle with the husband! you got me all excited