Wednesday, December 19, 2007

So Lucky!


So its been over a month since This awesome day! Crazy how time flies!
Could not be happier right
now though, thats for
sure! I seriously have been
thinking about how lucky I really am though. I
have the best guy anyone could ask for, I have the
greatest friends that have helped me through the best and worst times of my life and a family that loves and supports me every step of the way! Life is full of ups and downs and inbetweeners. But it is so exciting! I love living in the moment but can't wait until the next! Love is a gift . I am grateful for the chance I have to Love and be Loved. Justin and I went to St. George this weekend to spend some time with family. We loved it and I am so grateful for the new family I have. I am grateful for the knowlege that I have that I get to be with the ones I love most Forever! Thank you for examples, friendships and everything! Love you ALL!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You came to St. George this weekend??!! I didn't get a phone call!!!

melissa said...

It really is so incredible how fast time flies!! I'm so glad you guys are loving your first month!!