Thursday, December 6, 2007

OuR EnGaGmEnT!!!!






So we went on a roadtrip at the end of July to California with his family! One of the best vacations ever! We did a lot of things. Stayed in a beach house and got to take walks on the beach every night :) Went deep sea fishing where Justin and I together caught the biggest fish on the boat! We went and saw the play Wicked. We went the the Orange County Fair, and so much more I can hardly remember! Our last night at the beach house we went for one more walk on the beach. The moon was full and we just stood there and watched the waves! He started telling me all of these sweet things, and I, being the oblivious girl that I am, thought nothing of it. He was shaking as we stood there and hugged and I asked him why? He said he was nervous and Again I asked why? Anyway, later he said I really have a question for you and I was like "huh?" Then started to click as he reached down and pulled a box out of his pocket! I was like "nuh UH!" He asked me to marry him and of course I said "YES!" Just the moonlight was all we had to see the sparkling diamond ring, but that was enough. I was so excited and in shock! We walked back to the house where his WHOLE family was there! WE all took pictures and celebrated! SO MUCH FUN! The next day... Disneyland!!!

No comments: