Thursday, September 18, 2008

Some Stuff I forgot to Post...




Well, For Labor day weekend Justin and I took our favorite road trip down to St. George to hang out with family! It was so much fun and I just love going there. We played games, watched movies, hung out and talked, and we went to THE GRAND CANYON!!! My first time there and it was awesome! We got all ready in our warm weather attire and headed out. We made a few pit stops, one to pick Stu up from work and then the other one where we stopped at an Indian Reservation? Hm, I think thats what it was. Fun fun. We got there, to the Grand Canyon, and got out of the car to find that the weather was nothing like St. George... pretty sure it was snowing, well actually it wasnt snowing at all, but it was cold. So some Grand Canyon sweatshirts from the gift shop for almost everyone were a must. Then we ate some lunch. Then we went on some hikes. It's amazing for those of you who have never been there, you kinda feel like you need to whisper. We didn't, but it feels like you should. Its amazing what Heavenly Father has created for us! On a beautiful drive to our next hike, Danielle and I saw a magical Meadow. A Shire, forest, coolness. It looked enchanted... maybe like Edward from Twilight was going to be there. The grass was all really green, long and whispey, um if it was even grass... kinda looked like furr, you know from a green monster that was sleeping there or something, and then there were these brown sticks popping out of the ground and then arching back into the ground... it looked like big worms or something way cool. Of course only Danielle and I saw this enchanted LAnD, so we wanted to stop on the way back to take a picture in it. Well... my friends, we looked and looked and looked for it on the way back, and it wasn't there. YOu are only allowed to see it ONE time, and then it moves, we couldnt find it and we were so sad. AND Stuart and Justin did not believe us that we even saw this place. ANyway, enough about THAT.... it just think its really cool and everyone should know about it.


Another thing that has happened is Justin's Brother BJ and his wife Katie had their baby girl Emma. She is so cute and its so fun to have them as neighbors. Congrats guys!


BYU Football has started which means every Saturday is dedicated to Football... not just for a few hours, but ALL Saturday, which is fine and everything but yeah... GOOOOO COUGARS!! RIGHT?! It was fun we got to go to the BYU vs. UCLA Game and it was a lot of fun. Pretty sure Justin could have had more fun sitting by his Dad and Brothers, but I'm sure he loved explaining everything that was going on :) He's the best!


I know more has happened its just hard to remember! Life is great! Im grateful for the Family and Friends I have! Im grateful for this baby girl in me, and will be grateful when she comes out too! About 2 months left, then she cant kick my guts out anymore! WE love her already though! HAPPY SEPTEMBER! Only like 3 months until Christmas too! Oh man life is good!


IM SORRY THIS WAS SO LONG... I didn't Realize!

4 comments:

RIndi said...

Yay! I'm so happy you're pregnant! I didn't even know! Being a parent is the best! So many people told me it would be hard in it's own way when the baby got here but I promise, I love every minute! So if anyone tells you anything different, just ignore 'em! :) Anyway, have you decided on a name?! Congratulations! I really am so happy for you! I love babies!

Danielle and Fam said...

What happened to that magical glen in the forest. I wanted to run through it with you! I'm missing you both, come visit again sooon!

Laura and David said...

will you send me your address? i know it's late, but we're finally sending out birth announcements. just post it on my blog. thanks!

Anonymous said...

Найти лучшее: скачать программу для определения драйверов