Monday, October 6, 2008

Mom, Baby Showers, and Conference!!!

33 Weeks Now... in my sister's baby's room..just so you know I'm not making our girl be a boy, but i do need to post picture of our nursery.


This past weekend was really really fun! My mom flew in from Seattle on Thursday night to be down for baby showers. She hung out with us all weekend long, and I loved it. I miss having her close. We went shopping, had talks and just played. We threw my little sister, Michelle, a baby shower on Friday night. She is having a little boy and is due the day after me, November 25th. Saturday was conference so Justin and I woke up and watched it together. I seriously LOVE conference. I always LOVE Saturday sessions too. Anyway, a lot of questions and things were answered from our great prophet and his amazing apostles. How can anyone not want to be a part of this church seriously. It is so true it kills me, but not really, cause I'm alive, but I just love it so much. I'm so lucky to be a part of it. Anyway, after the second session of conference, I had a baby shower that was thrown by my beautiful friends. I really am lucky that way too, just to have the greatest friends ever. It was an open house kind of deal and worked out perfectly, people could come and go and I got to talk to everyone and catch up on life. One of my best friends, Mikale, flew all the way out from D.C. to come! I love her and was completely suprised... just wish she could have stayed longer :( Then we just all hung out and talked for a while. Good times with all these girls! Thanks CHELS!!!!




Sunday, we went over to my in-laws house and had a really yum breakfast and watched conference there. It was a fun day as well, just relaxing and gooooooooooooood! Justin and I went home and had some good talks with my mom. This morning she had to fly home and I was sad to see her go, but I will see her next month when this little girly is born!




I didn't have my camera this weekend, so these are pictures I stole from Laura's facebook....




I'm now almost 34 weeks along. Here we go, here we go, here we go, here we gooooooooooooo!!!




Me and Laura............................................................ everyone that was left at the end!!!




I will post more pics as soon as I get some more!

11 comments:

Jen said...

I can't believe you are almost a mommy!!! Yeah!!!!! I'm really excited for you. Hopefully the last month won't drag on for you. I was so big and couldn't stand it anymore and then went 10 days over. Torture!!! I'm really happy for you though.

stephanie said...

sarah! i forgot your shower!!!! i have been talking about it ever since i got your invitation and then on saturday night i was shopping with my mom and we went into a baby store and i was like, "omg! i forgot sarah's shower!" so i am the worst friend ever. and i need to see you to give your baby her present. please forgive me and realize i really was planning on going, but i am missing part of my brain! sorry. i love you and your baby. baby we can meet up on campus again soon. love you!

stephanie said...

that is supposed to say, "...MAYBE we can meet up on campus..." not BABY. oh my.

Danielle and Fam said...

Looks like fun! We missed ya this last weekend, but I guess your mom comes first! See ya soon...Get that baby here for me to snuggle!

Laura and David said...

sarah! where are you keeping your baby? it definately cannot be inside of you! are you sure that the doctor didn't say december? you look great! oh, steph was planning on going, she's been asking me what a good baby gift would be for you. okay, now you need to tell everyone to get you baby clothes from janie and jack. they don't have stores in utah, but order online. i love their clothes!!

Ashley said...

WHOA Michelle! Holy Cow. I think that thing is going to explode. You on the other hand, look fabulous. (I know, we talked about hating when people say that because you don't feel that way at all). But I can not wait to see you dude! And we are leaving here in 2 weeks, staying in Idaho for one week, then moving to UTAH!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, Michelle looks a LOT further along than you. Is it true that boys are bigger babies? I really enjoyed conference too, I always do.

Marvia said...

You look great! How are you feeling?

RIndi said...

Holy cow you're so close! And you look awesome! It's crazy how the last month it's almost like the baby looks bigger everyday (it's WONDERFUL. . . gotta love healthy babies!!!) I hope it goes quick for you. . . I went over and even though I hated the extra days, I actually liked being induced. It was nice knowing the exact day I would give birth!!! Hang in there! I hope you're feeling great!

Anonymous said...

Ok, seeing the picture of michelle reminds me that I always forget to tell you something! On yo gabba gabba (a kid show if you don't know what it is) there is this song about families and whenever I watch it I always think that the "sisters" look like you and michelle! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kDQ0kJ3JmOI

Jessi said...

I can totally see you as a mom, but that is so weird to see Michelle prego! I can only see her as a little girl. Crazy. I bet it will be fun having babies the same age as your sis though. You look great for being so close. It will be here before you know it!!