Monday, October 20, 2008

I have been tagged!

Alright so I think I did this right. I was supposed to go into my pictures and pick the 4th picture out of the 4th folder and post and write about it. This happened to be our "when we were dating" folder. This was a date we did one day. We finger painted a scene that we had seen together. I will explain it.
We went for walks all the time behind good ol Raintree apartments. What you must know is that it is scary in the dark cause our friends, some bums, live under the bridge and stroll the trail as well. We were walking and this bum on a bike rides one way and a girl walking starting to go under the bridge to her apt. Branberry. WEll bum on a bike saw her and turned around and started peddaling fast at her. (People get chased all the time on this trail, its scary) Anyway, so she starts booking it, and he did too and the chase was on. Meanwhile, justin and I just started walking really fast to make sure she was ok. WHen we got to the other side, there was no sign of either of them... but I hope she is fine. After that adventure, we went back and I had always wanted to sleep on this perfect "cougar branch" of this tree above the trail. So justin gave me a little boost to try it out. Apparently I have no balance on trees, and so I fell off. So in the bottom left corner of the picture is me falling, and justin catching me with his huge muscles. He drew them accurately. There we go, and I even still have this poster in my things I save. Good times!!!

7 comments:

Laura and David said...

sarah, you are one of a kind. maybe your little girl will be just like you and then the world will have 2 of you! um, and yes i will get to see your beautiful baby and i want her to have freckles by her first bday.

stephanie said...

ummm. sarah, justin isn't catching you in that painting. all he is doing is showing off his muscles while you fall down! haha. what is your due date? i need to bring you your present! love you!

Nadia said...

Sarah, he is so big...I can't hold him too long or I'm sore the next day! Sad huh? Can you email me your phone number, I'd love to come visit you. I can't believe you & your sister are prego! take care, Nad

Anonymous said...

What a great idea! Yeah I'm thinking the same thing as commentator #2. Also, there's some kind of animal in the tree--what was it? It's huge!!!

Meagan

RIndi said...

You look so great in the pics of you at your baby shower! I don't know if I already posted that or if I just thought it and meant to post it. I guess I could have checked! Oh well! You're getting close! That's SOOO exciting! Babies are THE BEST!

Laura and David said...

waiting for pics and stats!!

Anonymous said...

So did you have your baby already? It's been a while...